Blistering hot out there folks and what better use.. (for us adults) for that backyard Rhubarb than an amazing Rhubarb cocktail. One of our favorite EOMers Tammy Geerds offers us up her famous Rhubarbarita!
- 1.5 cups Chopped Organic Rhubarb
- ¾ cups Rhubarb Syrup
- 1 whole Organic Lime
- 6 oz. Tequila
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- Water and Ice to Fill Blender
- 4 cups Organic Rhubarb
- 1 cup Organic Sugar
- 1.5 cups Purified Water
- Mix all ingredients and bring to a boil
- Simmer for 20 minutes
- Mix all ingredients with one cup of the cooled, pre-made Rhubarb sauce, throw in a blender and blend until icy smooth!
- Enjoy! But be careful out there these can be dangerously delicious!